At Blandy House Dental Practice we offer a wealth of experience and expertise in the following areas:
- Preventative Dentistry
- early dental health diagnosis, advice and preventive dental care.
- Periodontal & Hygiene Therapy
- complimented by our dental hygienists and dental therapists.
- Restorative Dentistry
- including crowns, bridges and full mouth rehabilitation
- Cosmetic Solutions
- including tooth whitening, veneers, tooth coloured restorations and all-ceramic crowns.
- Prosthetic (Denture) Dentistry
- including precision retained prostheses
- single tooth, multiple teeth and full mouth implant restoration.
- treatment of both children and adults by our visiting Specialist Orthodontic Consultant, Mr Norman Hay.
- invisible braces are also offered to clinically suitable selected cases by Dr Sameer Patel.
Do please tell us if you feel particularly anxious about your visit to the dentist. With our gentle, caring approach and emphasis on painless dentistry, your apprehension will soon be forgotten.